Monday, December 19, 2011

Are Musicians Cold-Blooded Animals Like Dinosaurs?

The below video is a performance by Flo Anito at the the Downtown Holiday Market in Columbia Heights, Washington, D.C..  I'm not sure what the name of the song is but, I couldn't help but notice that Flo wasn't wearing gloves as she was banging away on her keyboard on that nippy December day. I don't know about anyone else, but I was FREEZING. She eventually put her gloves on .... But it made me wonder ... ARE MUSICIANS COLD-BLOODED ANIMALS, like dinosaurs? Are they able to withstand the extreme temperatures better than ordinary Joes like me? 

Flo's music is quite good, and her song "Uh-Oh" is appearing in my film Journey to the Center of Artomatic, which I recently completed.  I'll be posting news about upcoming screenings of my film soon. If you're organization would like to schedule a screening, please contact me through the film's website.


video


"What if anyone could be an artist?"

Website: www.artomaticvoyage.com
blog: http://artomaticvoyage.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment ArtomaticVoyage!